Liebster Award

Leave a Comment
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/bookmarklet/?is_video=false&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mishmoshmakeup.com%2F2014%2F11%2F20%2Fliebster-award-2%2F&media=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fwww.mishmoshmakeup.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F11%2FLiebster-Award.png%3Fresize%3D940%252C838&description=Liebster+Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jenny from Mish Mosh Makeup! I'm so happy to have been nominated by Jenny! Her blog is an amazing guide to all things beauty related! She is by far one of my favorite bloggers, so if you haven't already I definitely recommend going and checking her blog out here!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

Jenny's Questions: 
1. Which blog would you say you can't go a single day without viewing? 
There are a few blogs that I find myself constantly going back to, Mish Mosh Makeup by Jenny, Fleur De ForceRobbers CornerFashion Love Letters and so many others, I could go on forever, there are so many good bloggers that I look up to! 

2. If you were given a day off from your everyday responsibilities, how would you spend it?
I think that if I were given the opportunity for a day off from everything, I would want to have a very relaxed and lazy day! Sleep in, some Netflix and hanging out with some of my girl friends!Or, I would read a book, I love reading new books, but I just never seem to get the time to do it. 

3. What's the one thing on your bucket list you'd be really disappointed about if you never got to do it? 
At the top of my bucket list is to travel, specifically to Ireland and England (and the UK in general). Ultimately, I really would like to live somewhere in the UK for a period of my life! Hopefully it's something I get to experience :)

4. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
I don't know if this is bizarre, but when I'm sitting in a quiet room, like when I sit in an exam room, and all you can hear is sniffling. It's not something that can really be stopped, but if it happens in any situation I have such a hard time focusing on what I'm supposed to be doing!

5. What's the most-awkward-to-explain thing you've been caught doing?
I think probably the most awkward thing I've ever been caught doing is dancing and singing. I sing whenever and wherever I can, and I know I'm not the greatest (understatement). There's been a few times where someone has walked in mid-chorus! 

6. What is a habit you are proud of breaking?
Making excuses for school related procrastination. I used to always feel like I had to justify things, or make excuses for why I was waiting on something. This is definitely an in-the-process thing!

7. What is the last book you read that you loved?
The last book that I truly fell in love with was none other than The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. The book resonated with me at such a personal level, and I think the John really captured the storyline beautifully.

8. What do you love most about blogging?
When I first starting blogging, I didn't really expect to have anyone read my posts. It was a way of taking a break from school and write about things I love. I haven't been blogging for too long, but every time I get any feed back or see that someone has read my blog posts, it makes me so happy!

9. What do you enjoy most about winter and upcoming holidays?
Call me crazy, but I love the cold. There's no humidity, and I don't have to worry about melting in the heat. I also like more winter sports and outdoor activities, so I find that in the Winter months I'm more likely to go out and do things! I also love the holiday season, I just find that all of the decorations are generally a good pick-me-up! It's also a time when I have a bit of time off from University and I am able to spend more time with family! 

10. What is your dream vacation?
Going along with question 3, my dream vacation would be to the UK (Ireland or England in specific). I've never really had a desire to go somewhere warm. Don't get me wrong, I think the beaches are beautiful and warm weather can be nice. I just am so in love with the UK! Also, I would love to go to New Zealand and visit Hobbiton, also known as Middle Earth!

11. Would you rather win the power-ball lottery or be offered your dream job?
As much as I would love to win the lottery, I think I would rather be offered my dream job. The lottery would be absolutely incredible, and a thrilling one-time experience. Having my dream job would be a rewarding and winning experience every day that I got up for work. I think that if I am ever lucky enough to have my dream job, that I won't consider it work, but a lottery in and of itself. 

Nominations:
Alana and Krya from http://www.alanaandkyra.com/
BerryBloomXO from http://www.berrybloomxo.com/

My questions for you :)
1. If you could re-live any moment in your life, what would it be? 
2. What song could you listen to on repeat, and not get tired of?
3. What did you initially think when your blog started growing? 
4. If you could only pick one beauty item to take with you on vacation, what would you take? 
5. Did you think you would be where you are today a year ago? 
6. What are you most looking forward to in this next year?
7. Your at the movies, what is your must-have snack to have?
8. Have you ever thought about starting your own YouTube channel? If you have one already, what motivated you to start it?
9. What is your favorite quality about yourself? 
10. What motivates you to write a blog post?
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?


I can't wait to read all of the responses from you beautiful ladies! Let me know when you post :) Thanks so much for reading, and thanks again Jenny for nominating me, x!










Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig