Fashion Week // Iconic Capitals

Leave a Comment
Happy Tuesday! 

I hope that this week is treating you well so far! In honor of fashion week, Farfetch and myself have teamed up to share some Fashions Iconic Capitals. I thought that these info graphics were really interesting and great for any of you fashion lovers out there who are interested in the history of fashion.

Have you been keeping up with any of the shows at Fashion Week? What iconic capital steals your heart in the fashion department?






I don't think that I could pick just one city for my favorite fashion trends. However, I think there's something timeless about London and Paris. Have any of you been to fashion week? It's my dream to make it there one day. If you're in need of some fashion inspiration I highly recommend checking out Farfetch to see the latest designs from over 400 luxury designers.

Let me know what your favorite fashion trends are in the comment below! Also, do you have any recommendations for Spring/Summer staple pieces?

Thank you so much for reading,
All the love,









 ** All pictures have been made available through Farfetch.com. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig