Nordstrom Anniversary Sale // Top Picks Under $200

Leave a Comment
TGIF !!


I hope you guys are having a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend! Today I wanted to share a quick post with you guys in honor of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that started today! I immediately got online to pick some of my favorite finds to share for you guys, under $200 CAD. 



Sale $88.76 CAD 

Sale $43.63 CAD

Sale $80.55 CAD

Sale $109.27 CAD

Sale $135.25 CAD

Sale $77.82 CAD 

Sale $209.24 CAD

Sale $226.88 CAD

Sale $88.89 CAD


What do you guys have your eyes on for the Anniversary Sale? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you guys found something shopping inspiration from this post! Thank you so much for reading! 
All the love, 








** This is not a sponsored blog post. All outfit pictures have come from Nordstrom.com and have been linked accordingly. All opinions are my own.**
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig