My Top 6 Beauty Products to Transition into Fall // Staying Hydrated

Leave a Comment
Happy Friday! 


 I hope everyone is doing amazing and that your September is off to an incredible start! I've been really in the fall mood lately, wishing on colder weather while I sip my pumpkin spiced frappe. So today I thought I would share my top 6 beauty products to help make the transition from Summer to Fall.


 1// Philosophy : Hands of Hope $13
This is such a great thing to be able to throw into my bag. It keeps my hands so hydrated so I don't have to keep reapplying and as always, I'm obsessed with all Philosophy scents. Look out for this little guy around Christmas time, they usually carry it at Sephora and Hudson's Bay for the little Christmas ornaments.

This is by far one of my favorite lip masks. If you think it's a waste of money, I can ensure you it's not. I don't know how I ever applied lipstick or lip products in the colder months without this. 

This should be no surprise that this guy made it into the list. I have been obsessed with this foundation since around this time last year. It's so hydrating and my skin is noticeably better when I stick to this. I've tried countless foundations since buying this, but I just can't find one. I have repurchased this multiple times and won't be stopping any time soon!

I know I included the original as well, but I am equally obsessed with this rose gold version. I always get compliments when I wear it out because it gives off such an amazing pigment.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know all about my love for the Sugar Lip Treatments from Fresh. This is a staple in my makeup bag and I never go anywhere without it. It hydrates like crazy and smells so good. If you're looking for something with a bit more pigment, I highly recommend also trying out their colored lip treatments. 

What would a blog post from me be without this bad boy having a feature? I probably sound like a broken record but I seriously have not been able to find a moisturizer that works better than this one.

As someone who seriously struggles with dry skin, I knew that my top beauty products would have to be all about keeping hydrated. What are your favorite products to use when transitioning into a new season? What is your top Fall find? Please let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading & I hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

All the love,







** This is not a sponsored blog post. All pictures and opinions are my own.**
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig