New Blog Design // Pipdig

Leave a Comment
 Happy Sunday,

I have been researching blog templates for the past month or so, as I was tired of the look of my blog. If I can tell you guys one thing about myself it's that I am extremely indecisive. Making decisions, no matter how little or big, is the worst. I had been looking at a few different companies who specialize in blog designs and templates, but couldn't really find one that was going to give me a bang-for-my-buck.

That was until I found out about Pipdig. I had seen some of their templates before from some bloggers that I follow, but was still hesitant. Then, I read El's blog about how she changed her overall blog design. She mentioned how easy it was to do and I knew I had to do some further investigating. I loved the template that El picked for her blog, if you aren't already following her you should definitely check her out. She has an amazing blog and is such a sweetheart, click here if you want to check out her blog.

After looking at all the different templates on Pipdig, and sending my best friend about a million pictures, asking for her opinion, I finally picked the template 'Infinite'. This template is such a change for me, because I went from having a background, and having everything fairly colorful, to very simple and bold. Having said that, I am loving it so far. I'm sure I will change a few things down the road, but I am really impressed with the overall template from Pipdig.

I am not awful with the computer, but if you ask me about coding or anything of the sort I kind of zone out and have no idea what you are talking about. However, there was absolutely no coding involved with Pipdig. The installation took me all of 10 minutes, and all I had to do was upload a single file. Very impressive. They also have an option where you can get them to install it, free of charge. After reading over their instructions online, I felt like I could do it myself. Also, I have e-mailed Pipdig before and they are very quick with responding, which is so nice.

I also changed my header in the process of the design change. I was in love with my old one, and I think at some point I'll use it again, or try and incorporate it somehow. For now though, I really like my new header. The font is something that came with the template, and then I added a little anchor to the 't' in 'Beauty'.
New Header

Old Blog


Mobile
Overall, I am so happy with Pipdig, and my new blog design. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a change.

Have you guys ever tried changing your design template? Do you like this change? Let me know in the comments below,

As always, thanks so much for reading, I hope you have a great Sunday-Funday!









** This is not a sponsored blog post. All opinions are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig