Accessorizing Your Technology // featuring Tablet2Cases and Cooper Cases

Leave a Comment
Happy Tuesday! 


How was your weekend? I hope it was well! Currently I am feeling like I've been cheated out of about three hours worth of sleep. Nevertheless, my week so far is surprisingly productive and I hope that you guys have a productive one as well. 

Today I wanted to share something with you guys that I've been loving the past little while and that's accessorizing my technology. If you know me personally, or if I ever do a organization tour for you, you'll learn quickly that I have a bit of an obsession with cases for my phone and iPad. I switch things up a lot (I am one of those people that match their cases with their outfits, sorry not sorry), and when Tablet2Cases reached out to me about sending me some cases to try out I was more than thrilled.


For those of you who haven't heard of Tablet2Cases and/or Cooper Cases they are companies that specialize in creating all things technology based. They honestly have so many cases, keyboards, protectors, etc. that I was overwhelmed whilst looking at the website (mainly because I was adding things to my wishlist). Tablet2Cases generously sent me three different items which I am completely smitten with. 

The first is the Cooper Clutch Portfolio Case ($18 USD). I opted to get the gold case and the quality and color of it is amazing. When I first received the case one of the first things I noted was that it matched my phone, the gold iPhone 5s. Also, this case has a tassel on it which is optional which is something that made me fall in love. It's so pretty, and has space to keep your cards. This past weekend when I was out I had to do some things on my iPad for work so I took this out instead of a purse. I got so many compliments on it. I don't know if I'm the only one but I really struggle to find a case for my iPad Mini, I can never seem to find a case, let alone one I actually like. The quality is beautiful and it even has a case built in so your iPad or tablet isn't just floating around.



The second is another iPad case, the Cooper Envelope Universal iPad Portfolio Sleeve ($22 USD). This 'case' I got in black. When I opened up the parcel I was so surprised at how slim it was. It honestly takes up no room in my purse and actually has quite a bit of storage in it as well. The leather quality of this case is beautiful. I can hardly wait to go back to University to start using this bad boy, because it will be absolutely perfect for school.




The third case I got was actually for my iPhone, the Cooper Quilted Women's Clutch Wallet Case ($16 USD). This beauty comes in three different colors: gold, red and black. I opted for black on this case as well, mainly because I don't really have any purses or phone cases that are black that can go with everything. This case is so practical and beautiful. It carries all the essentials; my phone, cash, my Starbucks card and my drivers license (you know Starbucks is a must). It also has a place at the bottom so I can plug in my headphones which is the biggest bonus. I also like how it's not one of those cases that you have to keep your phone in to text. I have a few other wallet cases that are secured into place and I'm not the biggest fan on them, but this case is so convenient because I can take my phone out whenever I need it.






Overall, I am so happy with all three pieces and honestly struggle to decide which case to use on a daily basis since I received them because they're all beautiful. I would just like to say a massive thank you to Tablet2Cases and Cooper Cases for sending me these gifts, I genuinely appreciate it. 

What do you guys think of these cases? Which one is your favorite? Also, please let me know if you have an obsession with cases like me! Thank you so much for reading. I hope that you all have a great week and I will catch up with you guys very soon! 

All the love,







*** These products were sent to me by Tablet2Cases. This has not swayed my opinions, all opinions are my own. All pictures are my own. **
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig